Monday in Wonderland: Leslie Knope Quotes

Left click to download

You might be getting tired of watercolor everything ‘round here, but I’m sure not getting tired of making it! This week, my trusty Crayola watercolors became some beautiful quotes by the one and only Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec. If you haven’t seen the show, Leslie, played by Amy Poehler, basically kicks butt in life by being her hardworking, excessively positive and driven self. Also, if you haven’t seen the show, you probably haven’t recently finished the 7th season on Netflix and don’t have a gaping hole in your life where the Pawnee, India Parks and Recreation Department used to be! (Yeah.. so that’s me right now.)


Anyway, obsession aside, we could probably all use a little more Leslie Knope mentality in our lives. Don’t believe me? Behold her wisdom.

Left click to download

I don’t always talk to myself. But when I do, I try to say nice things :)

Left click to download

Forget the haters, cuz somebody loves ya. (Yes, I am very sorry for quoting Leslie by quoting Miley. No, I am not taking it back.)

Left click to download

Girl code reigns supreme.
Left click to download

This also might be me. I should probably go take a bubble bath or do some yoga right now.

Left click to download

Translation: Press pause, and take it all in graciously.

I hope you have an amazing week, filled with an extra serving of Leslie’s optimism and ferocity! What’s your favorite P&R quote? Also, TV show recommendations, please!

Stay lovely, 

2 comments:

  1. I love Leslie Knope! Thanks for brightening up my day with watercolor quote from her! Also, you can never have too much watercolor.

    - Courtney
    courtneylthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm so happy to brighten your day a little! Thank you for stopping by, even as I watercolor all the things :)

      Delete