A Digital Fruit Salad Party Day 3: Kiwi-themed Downloadable Goodies


Happy Wednesday! (We are halfway through the week--yay!) For day 3 of my digital fruit salad party I chose to make you all some downloads featuring kiwis. I've never actually been a fan of the fruit myself, but they are still such a fun color and have such a darling name.

If you are wondering what I'm doing with these freebies, check out my first post of this week-long download party! (Yes, free things for you every single day of this week!) And don't forget to have fun mixing and matching the cards and envelopes that I made just for you. I hope you have a great rest of your week and don't forget to head back here tomorrow as the free stuff continues.

Watercolor background on printables found here.


CLICK TO DOWNLOAD:

“Be my kiwi” punny card printable in portrait (topfold) // in landscape (side fold)
"Be my kiwi" punny wall art print

Is there a particular fruit you're hoping will be a part of the party?

Stay lovely,

**Please respect my copyright policy. If you modify or use my work, link back here for attribution. Also, don’t post this as your own download, but rather link back to me, because everyone is free to join the fun and download through this website! For more on gross copyright things, click the link in this blog's footer.**


No comments:

Post a Comment