Feel-Good, Self-Love Playlist


Hello friends! While I am contentedly boycotting New Year’s resolutions this January, I know there are a lot of you out there going after some big changes in your lives! There are also many going back to school and work and the real world after the holidays, and that in itself is pretty tough!

With that in mind, I thought that now might just be the time to share a playlist I’ve been cultivating for quite some time now. It’s overflowing with positivity, self-love, and reminders that it’s okay to be strong and independent but, most importantly, completely human. Honestly, there are days when a playlist like this would drive me crazy with excess hype!

But then there are days where I need something like this. If you are feeling down in the rough and tumble of daily life and crazy pressures, this might be just the thing for you too.

I’m sure I will be adding to this list as time goes on, but for now, here is my feel-good, self-love playlist (on Spotify) with some of my very favorite artists and even a couple throwback tracks! (There’s even a J-Biebs song there… I know, I was shocked too!) You’ve probably heard a lot of these, but maybe there are a few new songs to make you smile!

Scars to Your Beautiful / Alessia Cara
Close Your Eyes / Meghan Trainor
human / Christina Perri
Human / Krewella
Try / Colbie Caillat
All Fall Down / OneRepublic
Fight Song / Rachel Platten
Love Myself / Hailee Steinfeld
Brave / Sara Bareilles
I’ll Show You / Justin Bieber
Don’t Be So Hard on Yourself / Jess Glynne
i believe / Christina Perri
Daydream / Tori Kelly


Stay lovely,

PS: Read this if you were disappointed by me not making New Year’s resolutions! Or even if you don’t care! I’m not defending my laziness. Rather, I’m just giving you someone else’s resolutions to read, and they are honestly fantastically written and words we could all take to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment