Monday in Wonderland: Just Be Happy

Left click to download

This past week I posted some of my favorite ways to stress less, and those tips were really important for me. The thing about stress, especially when it comes to worries about the future and other things out of my control, is that it can easily kill a good mood. While letting my worries and such bum me out, this was the lovely little piece of advice I got. And it is certainly true! It takes a lot of effort to stay fixated on those sources of discontent, and boy is stress and sadness exhausting!

My goals as I head back to school pretty soon are to stress less and therefore be positive more. I had pretty good luck last semester with keeping my spirits up, but I know there is so much more I can do! I wish you luck as well. Being happy and relaxed feels so great when you can make it happen!


Stay lovely,

No comments:

Post a Comment