No Pants November Week 2


Happy Saturday!

I had a lot of fun putting together No Pants November outfits this last week--enough fun that I felt I could give them their own post! Although it's not as chilly as it would like to be yet, (I want to wear all the tights!) the warm weather in Texas made shorts totally acceptable for the week. I do try to compromise with fall by wearing cardigans and other accents, and this really works because it is substantially colder in the morning than in the afternoons. Light layers and fun colors were perfect for me this week!



This outfit was definitely my favorite in terms of color mixing! And I basically lived in slouchy berets like this fall of freshman year in high school, so the mini throwback was nice! Oooh and a leaf matched my outfit!! It's the little things :)

Tank and hat/ Forever 21 // cardigan, necklace, and shorts/thrifted // moccasins/Minnetonka


This was my classy safari guide outfit, as you might have seen on Instagram! A little unconventional, sure, but I seriously loved it. High-waisted shorts and red lipstick forever, babes.

Top, shorts, and scarf/thrifted // boots/Charlotte Russe

Last but not least, here's an outfit with an actual skirt and my favorite elephant scarf! I felt a little fancier in this one (my campus is so casual) but that's okay! It's fun to dress up a little!Top/Forever 21 // skirt and belt/Target // scarf/Charlotte Russe // shoes/Mia's MirrorI hope y'all have an amazing weekend! I'll be attending a quinceanera that my baby sis is on court for, so more pretty dresses! How's your no pants November going? Remember to join me with #NoPantsNovember and #WonderlandCheshireStyle.Stay lovely,

No comments:

Post a Comment