Cozy Throwback Playlist


There’s something about fall that makes me want to listen to all the acoustic music. And it’s especially nostalgic for me because singer-songwriter style music was essentially all I listened to in middle school. I thought I was really individual with my “hippie music” Pandora station of Colbie Caillat, Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, and so forth. (I also wore a lot of animal t-shirts and was pretty hard core on my family to recycle. Because, ya know, middle school.)

Here are some of my favorite selections from those days that I still totally love! They make me want to curl up in a blanket with hot chocolate and relish in the nostalgia :) (The middle school smiley face is necessary as well.)

Who’s on your go to fall playlist?


Stay lovely,

No comments:

Post a Comment